Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Who aM I ?

Who am i ? Well, this is one question that won just come to your mind, but even does to mine. I m Neelz. A medical student currently in final yr. Born  and brought up in mumbai. Biker to the core. Fun loving, sarcastic, very edgy at times , too high at times, too low at some... Years go by, so do ppl , and life ? Goes on . . . . I finished my schooling at a modest suburb in Mumbai ,  did my college from an uptown college,  graduated from a rural medical  college,  worked at top notch hospitals and now pursuing my MD Medicine from a  tier 2 city.. wanna make it big in life,with hard work,  dedication,  skill,  expertise and everything I have..I  believe that if you want something very intensely,  the entire  universe  collates  to give it to u.. nothing is impossible. never say die.n yeah.. LIVE LIFE KING SIZE.. cos you got only one life...

No comments: