Thursday, November 21, 2013

Goliyon ki rasleela,Ramleela .A movie review

Last night I went for this movie with my dear wife, I didn't know anything about the story and sometimes it's a treat to watch such a movie about which you don't know anything ,really!
The sets were flamboyant typical Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the music was also good although as my wife said it was very Devdasesque and Hum diL De chukesque..I must congratulate all actors for pulling off a splendid performance. Ranveer m deepika did justice to  the characters and potrayed the characters really well.There was this perfect description of Melancholy, Chaos and Unrequited love. Overall from the second half u could almost guess the story and the climax ( remember Ishaqzaade? Rings a bell?)Overall the movie was a bit 'overdone' and the details were too intricate . However, this movie will be a definite candidate for the Indian entry to Oscars and Cannes. My review?  ✴✴✴✴⚪.

No comments: